Senior Pastors Joel and Carol Silberman
Joel and Carol are Senior Pastors of Regeneration Church and Founders of Tenderhearted Ministries, www.tenderheartedministries.com, Licensed Clinical Pastoral Counselors and members of the National Christian Counselors Association, and the American Association of Christian Counselors.
Joel and Carol minister to the broader Body of Christ through conferences, seminars, counseling, and Tenderhearted Ministries which is seen weekly on Cable Television.
This couple’s vision is to see people’s lives changed and made whole through knowing the Father’s love. Whether single or married their “Tenderhearted” message is devoted to bringing healing, wholeness, restoration, and reconciliation to the whole person. As Pastors and Counselors, they bring fresh insight and shed light on every-day relationship issues and how to process through them with the love of Christ and the truth of His Word. With Godly wisdom they teach how to apply that knowledge to daily life.
Using their own life experience and the practical application of the Bible, they bring a relevant message to the needs we all face today from raising families to resolving problems in dating and marriage. Joel and Carol minister to marriages, families, and individual lives, as well as to Pastors and Leaders with a heart to see restoration take place. Their desire is to see the plan and purpose God has for each person's life fulfilled.
Joel holds a Masters Degree in Christian Education and Carol holds a Ph.D. in Clinical Christian Counseling. They are the proud parents of five grown children and four grandchildren.
Their lives are built on the truth found in Ephesians 4:32, “And become useful and helpful and kind to one another, tenderhearted (compassionate, understanding, loving-hearted), forgiving one another (readily and freely), as God in Christ forgave you”. (Amplified Bible)
Associate Pastor Lisa Calabrese and Deacon Joe Calabrese
Lisa Calabrese and her husband Joe have been blessed to be married 36 years, have 3 married children and six grandchildren. Lisa serves as a Pastor in Regeneration Church and Joe as a Deacon and Board Member. They are both part of a Pastoral team that oversees the administration of the church.
Lisa and Joe oversee marriage ministry, and home fellowship groups, as well as meeting day to day ministry needs within the Church family.
Lisa has spoken at Women's Retreats, Seminars, and multiple conferences and both have traveled on several missions trips oversees.
This couples heart is to see others raised up trained and discipled in the truths of Christ and His Word. Their faith in Christ is a demonstration by the deep love they share with one another and with all people.
Deacon Joe Calabrese and Darlene Calabrese
A young man of great passion and zeal for the Lord, with energy and vision and a heart for teens and young adults. Joseph has served as an intern with Long Island Youth for Christ. He was part of the local organizational team for the Call in New York City. Joe has worked for a missions organization called Forward Edge New York, leading short term missions trips to New York City and Central America. Joe currently oversees the OS4L youth ministry. He is also the Church Administrator and handles all the day to day workings of church business. Joseph is married to Darlene, who is the Church Secretary. They have a daughter Liana and a son Giuseppe.
Apostles John and Joanne Cava
Marked by a supernatural encounter with God the night of his conversion to Christ, John’s desire is for people to know the Lord in His fullness and for His glory to be manifest. Two primary characteristics are evident in meeting him: the Father’s heart and world missions. His encouragement for individuals to answer God’s unique call is contagious and at the same time liberating. As an international traveler with a background in business, he unfolds the need and the potential in God from the marketplace to the nations.
John holds his Bachelor degree in Business, a Night School Diploma from Christ for the Nations, and a Masters in Theology from Messiah Biblical Institute and Graduate School. He has taught in several Bible Schools, was Associate Director of GSMA mission’s agency and was founding Director of Missions for the Brownsville Revival School of Ministry and FIRE School of Ministry. He currently is Founder/President of the World Outreach Center in Fort Mill, South Carolina. John and his wife, Joanne, have four children and reside near Charlotte, North Carolina.
2.In one God who exists in three distinct persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. We believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God who came to this earth as Savior of the world.
3. Jesus died on the cross and shed his blood for the forgiveness of our sins. We believe that salvation is found by placing our faith in what Jesus did for us on the cross. We believe Jesus Christ rose from the dead and is coming again.
4.The Empowerment of the Holy Spirit must be present in all that we do: we believe in the importance of every believer being led by and totally dependent upon, the supernatural empowering of the Holy Spirit. This will lead to meaningful communion with Christ, and help to accomplish His great commission. Acts 1:8
5. Spirit-Led and Spirit-filled worship is essential to experiencing God: We believe that our worship to God must be motivated and inspired by the Holy Spirit in order to glorify God. In doing so, God promises to inhabit the praise and worship of His people. Psalm 95:6-7
6. Prayer is our avenue to living in a vital relationship with God: We believe that prayer is invaluable in the Christian life. Through prayer we not only receive answers from our Heavenly Father, but experience His power as well. 1 Thessalonians 5:19
7. An Authentic relationship with God is the top priority: We believe that the most important thing Christians can do is to develop a daily, authentic relationship with God, through
Jesus Christ. Mark 12:29-30
8. Loving relationships should permeate every area of church life: We believe in the importance of unconditional love as demonstrated first to us by Christ. Therefore, we desire to foster an atmosphere of genuine love, acceptance, and forgiveness toward every person so that they may grow and mature into their destiny in Christ Jesus. 1 Corinthians 13:8