1. The Bible is our standard: We believe the Bible is the Word of God, fully inspired, infallible, and able to transform the lives of those who hear, read, meditate, and practically apply it. 2 Timothy 3:16-17.
2.In one God who exists in three distinct persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. We believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God who came to this earth as Savior of the world.
3. Jesus died on the cross and shed his blood for the forgiveness of our sins. We believe that salvation is found by placing our faith in what Jesus did for us on the cross. We believe Jesus Christ rose from the dead and is coming again.
4.The Empowerment of the Holy Spirit must be present in all that we do: we believe in the importance of every believer being led by and totally dependent upon, the supernatural empowering of the Holy Spirit. This will lead to meaningful communion with Christ, and help to accomplish His great commission. Acts 1:8
5. Spirit-Led and Spirit-filled worship is essential to experiencing God: We believe that our worship to God must be motivated and inspired by the Holy Spirit in order to glorify God. In doing so, God promises to inhabit the praise and worship of His people. Psalm 95:6-7
6. Prayer is our avenue to living in a vital relationship with God: We believe that prayer is invaluable in the Christian life. Through prayer we not only receive answers from our Heavenly Father, but experience His power as well. 1 Thessalonians 5:19
7. An Authentic relationship with God is the top priority: We believe that the most important thing Christians can do is to develop a daily, authentic relationship with God, through
Jesus Christ. Mark 12:29-30
8. Loving relationships should permeate every area of church life: We believe in the importance of unconditional love as demonstrated first to us by Christ. Therefore, we desire to foster an atmosphere of genuine love, acceptance, and forgiveness toward every person so that they may grow and mature into their destiny in Christ Jesus. 1 Corinthians 13:8
To bring forth a relevant message of Christ and His great love for all people. To teach, train, and disciple people in how to apply biblical principles in their every day life so that true regeneration can take place.
To demonstrate the love of Christ to all people by bringing forth the relevant message of the Gospel. We will endeavor to lead people into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ by creating environments where people are encouraged, discipled, and equipped to pursue intimacy with God. We will do this through Men's and Women's Home Groups, Tenderhearted Ministries, Mom's Group, add 20/30 Something's Group, Marriage Ministry, Children's Church, and Retreats for Men and Women. We are a house of prayer, worship and service for everyone, welcoming all who seek a safe, secure, and a stable environment in which to grow and thrive in the love of Jesus Christ according to the principles found in the Word of God.
WE VALUE GOD:
Regeneration Church is a people who are committed to loving God, His Son, His Spirit, and His Word.
WE VALUE RELATIONSHIPS:
Forming healthy, loving, stable relationships in our families, our church, and in the communities where we live is essential to honoring one another according to God's Word.
WE VALUE INTEGRITY:
Becoming persons who reflect the character of Christ, living out what we scripturally believe in every area of life.
WE VALUE MAKING THE CHRISTIAN LIFE PRACTICAL:
Learning how to apply Biblical principles to every-day life, so that true regeneration can take place.
Sunday Service Time
10:00 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
Pre Service Prayer Begins
At 9:00 a.m.